One Night @ My House
The night was dark and dogs were howling in background...it was slightly breezy....and this sat night there was no-one except me in the house...(how much we all want to be alone at times...and still want some company)....do u see where i am getting to??...okie cut the crap...m i going to talk abt a burglary or tell u abt some action sequence in my bed ?? if u have already started wandering abt the latter than u might be in for a disappointment...u can read some sensual blogs elsewhere...i have sth else to tell about this NIGHT !!!
Frankly, i had bought this book "ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTRE" thinking that there will be descriptions of some raunchy sequences in the book at call-centres about which u keep on reading in papers like TOI...here's one of the headlines...."S*x in office a reality.."...unfortunately i had not heard abt Chetan Bhagat (i have not read his first book abt IITians coz i dont like them - sour grapes - and his name doesnt sound authorish also...) before or in that matter abt any upcoming authors...there is a long story to why i have not read new books recently....but let me brief it below...
I had read masterpieces like "The Fountainhead", "Kane & Abel", "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" and Haileys, Sidneys and the like when i was in school...after school....somehow i never got into serious reading coz i became complacent that i am beyond these books and novels. Morover these days no one writes good books is what i thought...until THIS NIGHT when i picked up "ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTRE" at 1am on sat night for reasons i described above....

Boy boy...this book was simply unstoppable...it was racy and connected to the heart easily....i had a couple of sudden bursts of laughter too...something no book managed to do after "Computer Networks by Tanenbaum" in my college....i completed the book within couple of hours before the sunrise...the book was blunt and candid and left me asking for more....i am not going to bore u with the book review but it is 'MUST READ' book....
So chigs whats the bottomline? What happened to "ONE NIGHT @ MY HOUSE" ??? Well, that night brought back my long lost passion for books....thnx chetan...i am looking fwd to reading more books...any recommendations ???
The night was dark and dogs were howling in background...it was slightly breezy....and this sat night there was no-one except me in the house...(how much we all want to be alone at times...and still want some company)....do u see where i am getting to??...okie cut the crap...m i going to talk abt a burglary or tell u abt some action sequence in my bed ?? if u have already started wandering abt the latter than u might be in for a disappointment...u can read some sensual blogs elsewhere...i have sth else to tell about this NIGHT !!!
Frankly, i had bought this book "ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTRE" thinking that there will be descriptions of some raunchy sequences in the book at call-centres about which u keep on reading in papers like TOI...here's one of the headlines...."S*x in office a reality.."...unfortunately i had not heard abt Chetan Bhagat (i have not read his first book abt IITians coz i dont like them - sour grapes - and his name doesnt sound authorish also...) before or in that matter abt any upcoming authors...there is a long story to why i have not read new books recently....but let me brief it below...
I had read masterpieces like "The Fountainhead", "Kane & Abel", "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" and Haileys, Sidneys and the like when i was in school...after school....somehow i never got into serious reading coz i became complacent that i am beyond these books and novels. Morover these days no one writes good books is what i thought...until THIS NIGHT when i picked up "ONE NIGHT @ THE CALL CENTRE" at 1am on sat night for reasons i described above....

Boy boy...this book was simply unstoppable...it was racy and connected to the heart easily....i had a couple of sudden bursts of laughter too...something no book managed to do after "Computer Networks by Tanenbaum" in my college....i completed the book within couple of hours before the sunrise...the book was blunt and candid and left me asking for more....i am not going to bore u with the book review but it is 'MUST READ' book....
So chigs whats the bottomline? What happened to "ONE NIGHT @ MY HOUSE" ??? Well, that night brought back my long lost passion for books....thnx chetan...i am looking fwd to reading more books...any recommendations ???

40 Comments:
Read five point someone
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
hi chigs, hope u got my message about reading this book via email in yahoo groups. i read it while going for my Visa call in june. u r right it was unstoppable and i finished it in 3-4 hours. il iked the book. also read 5 point someone. very good.
bye
Hello I am so excited I found your weblog, I really
found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
my web site: social bookmarking service
I have learn several excellent stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much effort you place to make one of these great informative website.
Look into my site :: league of legends download
Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a data! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.
Also visit my blog post ... forex trading System
Wonderful article! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the net.
Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this put up
higher! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks
=)
My homepage; How to lose Belly fat
Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
Also visit my webpage ... World Of Tanks Hack
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
I desire to read even more things about it!
My webpage permanent hair straightening
Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a
lot. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.
Also visit my webpage :: http://www.bestcoconutoilforhair.com
Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent.
I actually like what you've acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can't wait to read much
more from you. This is really a tremendous site.
Also visit my blog; Unknown
Hey very interesting blog!
Feel free to visit my homepage; Unknown
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, because i want enjoyment, since this this website conations really nice funny material too.
Feel free to visit my site - paigewill.mancouch.com
Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have
you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your
work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.
Look at my page :: Unknown
Very good info. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I've book-marked it for later!
Here is my website :: Unknown
I don't even understand how I ended up here, but I believed this post used to be great. I do not realize who you are however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you aren't already.
Cheers!
Look at my web blog ... Http://Www.Youtube.Com/
At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.
Also visit my web site :: Mon Jervois
Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to take a look.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to
my followers! Great blog and brilliant design.
My web page: Unknown
Great article.
Here is my webpage - Unknown
Hello there, I do think your site may be having internet browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks
fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent site!
Feel free to visit my web blog: Unknown
My brother recommended I might like this website.
He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
Here is my web-site Ps3 usb jailbreak
Thanks for finally talking about > Untitled < Liked it!
Feel free to visit my web site: diaper rash home remedies
If some one needs expert view concerning blogging and site-building after that i suggest him/her to pay a quick visit
this website, Keep up the pleasant work.
Also visit my weblog ... Code Psn Gratuit
What's up, its fastidious paragraph concerning media print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive source of facts.
Here is my web page - World of tanks hack
I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.
Here is my webpage - unknown
Wonderful post but I was wondering if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!
Have a look at my web page - PS3 Jailbreak 4.41
Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i
could also make comment due to this brilliant article.
Here is my homepage: Microsoft Office Gratuit
This post is invaluable. Where can I find out more?
Check out my blog post - dry scalp treatments
Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading
it, you will be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from
now on. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice
day!
Also visit my webpage :: Unknown
I do accept as true with all of the ideas you've introduced on your post. They're really convincing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you
please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
Also visit my site - Candy Crush Saga Hack
I know this web page gives quality based content and other stuff, is there
any other web page which provides these kinds of information in quality?
My page; Psn Code Generator
If you would like to obtain much from this post then you have to apply such methods
to your won web site.
Also visit my weblog: Dragon City Hack
Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this piece of writing here at this weblog,
I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
Also visit my webpage ... The Interlace ()
I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!
Here is my web-site - code Psn gratuit
Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand
a lot about this, like you wrote the guide
in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few percent to drive the message house a little bit, but instead
of that, that is excellent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.
Also visit my weblog ... Minecraft Gift Code Generator
- youtube.com -
I comment whenever I appreciate a post on a website or I have something
to contribute to the discussion. Usually it's a result of the passion displayed in the post I browsed. And after this article Untitled. I was moved enough to post a leave a responsea response ;) I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright.
Is it only me or do some of these remarks appear
like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are
writing at other places, I'd like to keep up with you. Could you list every one of your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
My weblog Free Psn Codes
I love it when individuals get together and share opinions.
Great site, stick with it!
Here is my web page ... Minecraft Gift Code Generator
Thanks for a marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you
might be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday.
I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!
Stop by my page: iTunes Code Generator
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
Post a Comment
<< Home